Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 1/Idea 1 - The Grand Plan/New Rules Rules

"Soon" - CLICK HERE TO PLAY

So I have realized I must lay down some more structure if I am truly to make use of the next 52 weeks. I am officially starting again. The last post was a trial run. From now on, I will post an idea at least every other day. On Sundays, I will take the ideas of the week, review them, and work on something inspired from sum total of the week's ideas/writing. This way I am guaranteed to stick by my posting schedule and continue to be. To be on being. Beeeeees. Bzzzzz. Where ARE they going anyway? Did anyone ever figure that out? I know it was big news about a year ago, but I never heard anything since. My guess is the flowers are all dying, leaving the hives insolvent, and a majority of the bees are making a run on their own hives and heading to Mexico, where bee's wax is trading at an all time high. Greedy bastards.

I actually came up with this idea a couple weeks ago, but I can't get the idea from last night up and running on my media-host, so take this. . . and like it.

1 comment: