Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week 9/Song 6

Song 6 - "Blue Ridge Luv"

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy . . . Did I ever have the best weekend ever. Fun after fun after fun.

In customary fashion, I made up the words as I went along. I think I'm actually getting the hang of on the spot rhyming and phrasing. Someone said I was holding back. Clearly, that's still the case. However, the beat is a little happier. I know, that doesn't mean anything. It does mean I can sound a little less sorrowful.

"One day I'll learn to write happy songs" - Elliot Smith

2 comments:

  1. yay! you are holding back much less. there is a definite added you-ness to this track.

    (need to listen more closely with headphones)

    sincerely,
    true fan 1 of 1,000

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven never did learn to write happy songs...

    ReplyDelete