Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 21/Songs 18 and 19 - Bourbon Inspired

Song 18 - "Nightmare"

Song 19 - "We Were Dying"

Posting a little earlier than usual for my overseas friends. These are two promising numbers. The pieces are there, just still a little jumbled.

"Nightmare" rambles a bit. I don't know that I would want to change that, since most nightmares do anyways.

"We Were Dying" is more prototypical of what I have been doing; it's more upbeat and subversively optimistic. Came up with the riff at Nola's Cafe on Friday.

And no, they aren't dance numbers like I had hoped last week. Feel free to dance though, should you be inspired to do so. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nightmare sounds more like running than dancing... running down an endless hallway of doors, each opening wide as they get near, unveiling some unique, twisted scene, then slamming shut as they pass...

    Feel free to use the idea for the video :)

    ReplyDelete