Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week 26/Song 26 - "In the Bottom of a Well"

Song 26 - "In the Bottom of a Well"

I had quite the inspiring weekend this week. So much so, that I did not even go to sleep last night. I thought this would make writing something for this week harder, but, in fact, it made it easier. I don't know if this is because my senses are dulled, and what I think sounds good is actually complete crap, or if things just worked out well.

Needless to say, there is something about this one that I like a lot and will look forward to nurturing into a fully mature piece. This recording is the third take of basically making up everything as I went, and while it is flawed, again, I feel something raw about it that I like. Then again, maybe after some sleep . . . I had to finger pick, because my cat stole all my picks :)

1 comment:

  1. Good song work on it. Loose your pick.
    papos

    ReplyDelete